DIY & Self-Improvement Resources
View a repair manual for your car, get started on a home improvement project or learn a new language
- Chilton Auto Repair Manuals
- Repair, maintenance and specification tables provide critical data on thousands of domestic and imported
models of cars and light trucks from 1940 onward.
- Culinary Arts Collection
- The Culinary Arts collection includes 150 of the major cooking and nutrition magazines. Coverage includes
thousands of searchable recipes, restaurant reviews, and industry information.
- Gardening, Landscaping & Horticultural Collection
- Farmers, landscape architects, and biotechnologists alike will have their information appetites sated with
this collection of nearly 50 journals focused specifically on key issues in gardening, landscaping, and other areas of horticulture.
- Home Improvement Collection
- Even the smallest home improvement project can be daunting: with this collection of nearly 100 home improvement
focused titles, hobbyists and professional carpenters alike will immediately put their projects on a more solid foundation.
- Gale Courses
- Access to hundreds of instructor-led classes from computer skills to accounting to personal development from
your home or office at the times that are most convenient for you.
- Learning Express Library
- Access a comprehensive, interactive online learning platform of practice tests and tutorial course series
designed to help you succeed on the academic or licensing tests you need to pass.
- Offers five possible levels of instruction for 80 different languages covering vocabulary, verbs, simple
sentences, and conversation including one level specifically for tourists and business travelers.
Chat with a Librarian
Page Last Modified Tuesday, January 3, 2017