Book Club Kits
Posted By: Andy
Date Posted: 9/8/2016
The library has over 150 kits of popular books for book clubs to check out.
- Each kit is in a tote bag for easy carrying.
- Each kit contains 10 or more paperback copies, and 2 large print copies, of the book.
- Each kit contains 12 copies of a reader’s guide, to help you with topics for discussion.
- Each kit can be checked out for 8 weeks. Kits cannot be renewed.
- There are no fines if books are returned late. However, if the entire kit is not returned there is a $45 replacement fee.
You’ll find a complete listing of all the kits in our catalog via this link. Just place a hold on the kit you want with your library card number and pin number, and the library will contact you when it is available for you to pick up.
If you have a suggestion for a title you think should be a Book Club Kit, just let us know using the suggested purchase form. Remember that the book needs to be available in paperback.
Happy reading and discussing!