Oregon has only a few official legal forms, mostly for family law and small claims, with some forms available for DUII and evictions. County courts generally have some specific forms as well, typically involving family law. In many cases, you must draft your own. You will have to research the law to determine what information needs to be included.
- Legal Forms – Oregon
- The library subscribes to this database of Oregon-specific legal forms and sample documents.
Note that forms are listed as US or OR. Those with the OR preface are specific to Oregon.
- Oregon Judicial Department – Forms
- Deschutes county is shifting towards relying on the state forms, so this is the link where the packets for family law cases (divorce/custody) and restraining orders are found since we use the state forms
- Deschutes County Trial Court Forms
- This is where local Deschutes forms can be found and you will see a list of what types of forms are housed here now at that link (e.g. certain local miscellaneous family law forms but NOT the primary packets to initiate a case, small claims, FED/landlord)