The Foundation Center Funding Information Network Partner
Through Deschutes Public Library, you get free public access to
Foundation Center databases, directories, fundraising and philanthropy publications, and training resources.
Training and Search Assistance
Deschutes Public Library hosts free workshops on finding funders for nonprofit organizations. Registration is limited. Advance
registration is required by contacting Liisa Sjoblom (541-617-7093) or online at one of the links below.
Deschutes Public Library: Upcoming classes (free and open to the public) on finding funding.
10:00 AM - Meyer Classroom
Tips, plus and introduction to the Foundation Directory Online.
Introduction to Finding Grants will provide an overview of the funding research process for nonprofits seeking grants from foundations, corporations, and grantmaking public charities. Participants will learn tips on how best to identify funding sources for nonprofit organizations, highlighting the electronic and print resources available for free at Deschutes Public Library. This workshop will include a demonstration of Foundation Directory Online, Foundation Center's premiere searchable database that provides information on more than 140,000 grantmakers and over 5 million grant records.
Seating is limited and registration is recommended.
Add to Calendar |
Find Downtown Bend Public Library
Make a free appointment with a professional librarian for one-on-one assistance with your research questions.
Take free online courses with an instructor to learn how to start or manage a nonprofit.
(Free and for fee webinars)
GrantSpace, a service of the Foundation Center, offers information and resources that are specifically designed to meet
the needs of nonprofits worldwide in need of know-how for securing funding and operating effective organizations.
- Nonprofit Association of Oregon
- The Nonprofit Association of Oregon, formerly known as TACS, is a statewide network of nonprofits, foundations, business
partners, and individuals dedicated to supporting Oregon’s nonprofit sector.
- Nonprofit Network
of Central Oregon
- A subdivision of the Nonprofit Association of Oregon that helps nonprofit administrators strengthen general management skills
from fundraising to financial management to effective supervision. Check their calendar for upcoming trainings designed
for nonprofit leaders, administrators, staff, volunteers, and Board members.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals | Oregon chapter
- The Oregon & SW Washington Chapter, founded in 1984, is based in Portland.
- Center for Nonprofit Stewardship
- The Center for Nonprofit Stewardship is an organization that educates and empowers nonprofit board members in sound financial,
administrative and organizational stewardship.
- Oregon Department of Justice
- View statutes and rules governing Oregon nonprofits.
- Grants.gov is your place to find and apply for federal grants
- USA.gov for Nonprofits
- Find information and services for nonprofits, including grants, loans, assistance, taxes, management and more.
- See what Oregon organizations have received federal contracts, grants, and loans.
Page Last Modified Tuesday, June 25, 2019