Senior Book Clubs
Senior Book Club groups are held monthly in Bend and Redmond. Senior book clubs for the public are held at the Bend senior center. Book clubs at senior living facilities are designed for facility residents.
Bend Senior Center (September through June)
- Cardinals: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10 a.m.
- Bluebirds: 1st Monday of the month, 1 p.m.
- Discovery Park: 1st Thursday of the month, 4 p.m.
- Stone Lodge: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10:30 a.m.
- Touchmark Book Club 1: 2nd Monday of the month, 4 p.m.
- Touchmark Book Club 2: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 3 p.m. (starts January 2018)
- Whispering Winds (September through June): 1st Friday of the month, 10:30 a.m.
Homebound Services - For homebound customers, the library selects and delivers by mail books, audiobooks, music and more!
The Library Rendezvous program is available to retirement homes who wish to provide their residents with a recreational outing and the opportunity to use library materials at Deschutes Public Library locations.
A monthly day and time is set up for each facility to visit their local library. Library staff and volunteers are on hand to welcome and assist residents during their visits. Currently we have the following facilities visiting our libraries:
||Day and Time
||1st Friday, 1:30 PM
||2nd Tuesday, 10:00 AM
|Bend Villa Retirement
||3rd Thursday, 9:10 AM
||4th Friday, 1:30 PM
|High Desert Retirement
||3rd Friday, 2:30 PM
||2nd Friday, 1:30 PM
Page Last Modified Friday, March 1, 2019